Invisible Night by TheGreatPhotoGuy.com


Infrared photography has pushed me to the next level in photographic mediums.
I find the challenges associated with this type of photography very difficult at times.
It defies the logic of standard photography. It really tweaks my creative senses into an overload situation.
Often times I am frustrated with the quality of the shot until I process it when I return home.

The reward is when I get images like the one above. It is a stand alone that will inspire a story in the mind of the observer.

To learn more about photography or learn about infrared photography with me, contact me via email info@thegreatphotoguy.com or call 847-353-1374.

Looking forward to meeting you soon.

TheGreatPhotoGuy.com
#infrared photography #infrared #photography #chicago #thegreatphotoguy #America #USA

Comments