Models Needed - Please Read





Are you a model and need to build your portfolio?

I may have an opportunity for you to get your photos for little or no cost.





Always looking for models for portfolio building. My website: http://www.TheGreatPhotoGuy.com

If you are a fit muscular person needing photos for your portfolio, here is an opportunity to same hundreds on photos. The photos are free with the signed release form. This does NOT include any Photoshop work. I provide a 60 day download site for you to access the photos in JPEG format.

Photos will be used for fine art and social media formats. 

Scheduling and availability will be based on openings in my schedule.

My website will give you an idea of the perspective of photography that I do. You can also see my continual feed on instagram (TheGreatPhotoGuy)

You must be able to provide a valid state ID or passport and be over 18 years of age. You can  email me directly ( models@TheGreatPhotoGuy.com ) with good photos of yourself. Please tell which city you are in and your Mon - Fri available hours.

IF YOU NEED PHOTOGRAPHY SHOOT ON YOUR SCHEDULE, BOOK A PAID PHOTOSHOOT. THIS IS A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING SITUATION.

I travel a lot and may be in your area with short notice with time to kill.

DO NOT SOLICIT. I have all the assistants and services that I need for my operation. Thanks though :)

Comments